I spent the rest of my birthday weekend in Lincoln, where Kristen and I lazed about with Popo while waiting for the rain to come.
As per usual, many of the highlights centered around food.
- Got inspired by lima beans while listening to Spilled Milk podcast
- Tried out a recipe for Duck Ragu from Matthew which solidified my belief that slow cooked meats are one of my favorite methods of cooking meat
- Had a second round of chocolate birthday cake
- Fried up some tonkatsu
- Watched the rain come down
- And, unexpectedly found guavas in Popo's yard! Hundreds of them!